Sales of the KORG M01D will end on March 27, 2023. Thank you very much for your support.
KORG M01D for Nintendo 3DS Downloads
The KORG M01D is a music workstation based on the KORG M1 the world’s first widely known music workstation. The M1 was released in 1988 by KORG Inc., one of the most famous and leading electronic musical instrument companies. The KORG M01D reproduces the M1’s unforgettable digital sounds of the 80s such as the “M1 piano”, still heard on many songs today.
With 24 voice-polyphony, over 300 sounds and an easy to operate sequencer, the KORG M01D helps you play and create your music at any place, and at any time, in a palm-size package!
Furthermore, the KORG M01D maximizes the range of music making possibilities with the excellent functionality of the Nintendo 3DS dual screens and performs sensuous note input with the sound control mode of the touch screen. This brings the “fun” experience beyond the music workstation, for everyone from beginners to professionals.
The song data and MIDI data can be saved to an SD card so the KORG M01D can be used as a sketchpad. You can preserve all of your musical ideas which can be later converted to your DAW system for more serious music production. In addition, anyone can exchange song data using Nintendo 3DS Wi-Fi via the Internet.
Sold in Japan since August 2010 as a package, the KORG M01 has been highly acclaimed by creators and performers who love gadget musical instruments. Now with this download version, the KORG M01D is available worldwide.
KORG M01D Main Specifications
Product Name：KORG M01D
Product Summary：The music workstation for Nintendo 3DS Downloads (only available on Nintendo eShop)
- 8 part multi-timbral synthesizer with 342 sounds (max 24 voices)
- - includes all of the original sounds from the KORG M1, selected sounds from the KORG 01/w and some all new sounds developed for the M01
- Master effects: Reverb and Delay
- 8 track/max 64 step sequencer for 1 scene/ up to 99 scenes
- Sound browser, Mixer, Keyboard
- Easy input “KAOSS” mode for notes, chords and drums using the touch screen
- Exchange song data with other Nintendo 3DS using Nintendo local wireless communication and via the Internet
- 3D viewing of M01D on the 3D Screen
Release date: November 7, 2013 - Americas and Europe(except France)
Release date: January 7,2014 - France,Australia and New Zealand
Distributor: DETUNE Ltd.
© 2013 KORG Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2013 PROCYON STUDIO CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
© 2013 DETUNE Ltd.
Game Design, Game System and Game Engine by DETUNE Ltd.
Synthesizer Design and Sound Engine by KORG Inc.